RE: LZ: Re: Shell incompatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Re: Shell incompatibility

This sounds like a very good idea. Maybe the shell designers will do this. It
seems like this is all that's really needed for compatibility.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/