RE: LZ: ZTerm .09beta release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: ZTerm .09beta release

He said he was having a problem with his email server. I guess it'll stop
sending them eventually.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/