RE: Batteries (was Re: LZ: Security my ass)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Batteries (was Re: LZ: Security my ass)

no, you probably didn't fully press the on button. the calc. doesn't
"realize" not enought battery power like my sony diskman, oh well.
On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> BTW, I pressed on one with the 4 AAAs out and the lithium in, then immediately
> realized what I had done and crammed some batteries in. My memory was fine.
> The TI-85 must've detected that there wasn't much power when it came back on
> so it shut off.
> ________________
>
> Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
> discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
> calculator models.
> http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
>
> TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
> more.
> http://ti-files.home.ml.org/

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |