Re: LZ: USGARD Screen Shot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: USGARD Screen Shot

Good lord!  I am in awe of this thing already and I haven't even seen it!
All the programming features and a *selectable* interface?  And it's smaller
than OS-85 (Which almost everybody at my school is unfortunately using...the
checksum bug in 2.0(?) makes them think that Jezzball only works with OS-85)!

Maybe it will make programming so powerful that even I can make something
that works :)

Will Robinson

At 12:48 AM 6/6/97 GMT, you wrote:
>>I'm sorry to say this, but USGARD looks like it has the things which made
>>the OS-85 interface a drag to use (Basically, people want to hit custom-F1
>>and have a list of programs pop up...at least the people I've talked to do).
>>
>>Still, the programming features mentioned should more than make up for it in
>>terms of game quality :)
>
>The interface is selectable, you can choose the zshell-clone type
>interface and it'll just pop-up the list of files.
>
>-Mel
>-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
>-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm

|Will Robinson      |