Re: LZ: Directory category suggestions for the Expander?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Directory category suggestions for the Expander?

>But nobody's ever going to agree on the dir names. I could tell you the names
>I'd like but somebody else will disagree. Just store them in a simple string
>on the calc. 16*8 bytes is 128 bytes, plus a separator, that's 136 bytes. Not
>too much. If not that, then just number them. Fixed names could be annoying.

Annoying, but quite necessary.  Like I said there are at least 3 to 4
big reason's why I want to avoid user-selectable directory names.

-Mel
-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm