LZ: RE: ZShell and Beyond...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: ZShell and Beyond...

Vote and choose a "standard" shell?!??!!?
YEAH RIGHT!! Let people make shells if they want to!! I doubt we'll have many
compatibility problems, because game authors want their programs to be
playable on all shells, so they'll make them for ZShell, because most or all
of the other shells are fully ZShell compatible. If another shell emerges
which is obviously and truly better (like has double the rom calls and is
small), then people will choose it.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/