Re: LZ: Usgard question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard question

<<  I've got a question that's been bothering since Usgard came into the
 picture. I remember that Jimmy said we'd no longer need to use
 (PROGRAM_ADDR) in out programs. Isn't this going to cause loads of
 compatibility problems with exsiting ZShell games?

 							           Erik Huizing
 						       ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
 					       http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing

I've never tried it or been able to see the source but I'm assuming that it
stores the programs address in the same spot that zshell does.  That way the
zshell programs will still know their own address.

-Brett
Brett CGI@aol.com