Re: LZ: Usgard?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard?

Daniel Frysinger wrote:

> WHat is this new (shell?) thing and what are its features?  Does it have
> built in expander software?  When is it coming out?  Where can i find
> it?

Hopefully, and most likely, the expander software will NOT be built in
in Usgard, since very few (in %) using ZShell (or any other shell) have
an expander. I think there will be two versions, one with and one without
the expander functions.

It's scheduled to come out on saturday, but as you all know, delays
are more of a rule than an exception :) And it will be posted on
LZ, and at ticalc.org of course.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Man is no machine
mailto:mja@algonet.se            Man is no God