LZ: STOP!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: STOP!!!!!

ok, now your even bugging me!!! (bad sign eh?) Please STOP talking about
shells you havn't seen, especially Super Nova and USGARD. Just wait to
they come out, then you can know what your talking about, ok? :) thanx.
for now talk about games. I've already spoken up about what I'm making,
how about the rest of youi guys??!! I'm sure somebody out there has to be
making soem kick ass graphical game to compete with the best ones out
thre, rigth? :)

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |