Re: LZ: Usgard question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard question

don't worry. usgard will handle all existing programs. however, newer
programs made for usgard will be able to do "tricks" like this that will
not only save space and repitious code (sp?) but could possibly be faster?
:) don't worry, be happy. usgard will be happy for ANY person who uses any
asm shell, TRUST ME!

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Erik Huizing wrote:

>  I've got a question that's been bothering since Usgard came into the
> picture. I remember that Jimmy said we'd no longer need to use
> (PROGRAM_ADDR) in out programs. Isn't this going to cause loads of
> compatibility problems with exsiting ZShell games?
>
> 							           Erik Huizing
> 						       ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
> 					       http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: