LZ: linking probs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: linking probs

i know this isn't exactly for this list so I'm not listing my entire
problem. I have a friend who is having probems using the $4 link and the
guy who dezigned it didn't respond to e-mail. does anybody knowledgeable
or know anybody knowledgeable see this e-mail I'm posting? if so PLEASE
e-mail me IMMEDIATELY! Please, the faster the better. We (my friend and I)
can't figure out what is wrong but have good info on the error messages.
respond ASAP please.

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |