LZ: Shells, read this!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Shells, read this!

I'm not copying but CONCERNING THE IDEA OF SIMPLICITY I have a great idea
I don't think ANYBODY has EVERY brought up. If they have, I thought of it
two years ago but cool somebody else also thought of it.
	Ok, you all (or at least some of you) have wanted to make zshell
and it's decenders a REAL OS with realfunctions and not just executing
games. You also talk about making it simple. I was thinking about making a
linking feature in "whatever-shell" for "SMART" linking. Whatz that? Say
you have different standards for games. Sure they can be outdated, but
"SMART" linking could update the files if they're too old for your OS, or
reverse update them. Do you have an idea about what I'
m talking about? I know USGARD has done some similar with file types and
identification, like that picviewer program did, but I think this could be
utilized for an even BETTER purpose. understand? I'll explain more if you
don't understnad. while it would be hard, it would make sending and
getting games for dumbies much easier, especially with all these os's
coming out (zshell, cshell, oshell, os-85, supernova, USGARD, etc.)

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |