Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Will Stokes wrote:

> I'm an experienced zshell programmer (at least I think I am) and I
> prefer,
> at the moment, cshell. it is small, like zshell, but nicer looking,
> with
> some GREAT features. os-85 is a pain in the butt, slow (to move
> around)
> and too big. cshell works great for me and has no problmes at all
> (that
> i've ever found)

I'd have to agree.  Actually, I'd use OShell if it just stayed at the
right program when you exited.  (You know, when you exit a program, it
always starts at the top, but I'd like it to be where I left it, at the
same program)
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )