Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

David Chen wrote:
>         Sorry...compatiblity works only in one direction.  ZShell programs will
> run is SuperNova.  SuperNova programs WILL NOT run in ZShell.
Some CShell progs won't run correctly in ZShell, either.

Tur, it may only work in one direction, but we ALL WANT to go beyond the
abilities of what ZShell currently offers.  How are we supposed to
expand our horizions if we are going to keep ourselves restricted to the
limits of ZShell.  There HAVE to be some changes, and their coming up
FAST!  Also, look at what we're dealing with--CALCULATORS.  They're NO
WHERE NEAR as flexible as a regular computer, so we just have to DEAL
WITH IT.

Just a thought,
--
~Keith