Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

> Well, after reading all those comments about most liking CShell
> soooooo
> much...  Wait until you all see what we've done in CShell-NT 3.0...
> ;)
> MPIRs... MPIRs... MPIRs.........  :)  Don't worry, you'll all know
> what
> those are soon enough.  ;)
>
> BTW: Would anyone like to see a CShell Homepage???

Cool, but I'd defintely stress DO NOT add extra rom call crap that won't
work the same as zshell.  It may be cool, but it just won't work right.
Everything's fine now, and incompatibilities will only make things
worse.

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )