LZ: ZTerm .09beta release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZTerm .09beta release

Here's the first public beta version of ZTerm.  It's not the best, I
know that, but I decided I had procastinated enough.  It's attached to
this message, and I'll post it to binaries too.  Anyways, have fun,
don't expect much from it, and tell me what you think, or else it will
never get better.  Also be sure to read the text file, contains some
important stuff... 8^)

Remember this site: http://www.mw.sisna.com/users/bailala/zterm/ will
contain any new versions and some old ones :/.  Hopefully, if I get off
my butt, It will be much better soon.

--
Compliments of: