Re: LZ: Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programming

On Tue, 27 May 1997 01:56:15 -0400 (EDT) TGaArdvark@aol.com writes:
>>... and only stored the actual
>> stuff you typed for label names, the size of source
>> problem would diminish.
>Someone please write it. The 86 and the ExpanderSF make this
>practical.

One problem.  If it crashes there's no way to resend ZShell from the
ExpanderSF.  It's a good idea in theory, but I don't think that anyone
will ever write a perfect program the first time.  If anyone ever does,
either they're lying or it was too simple of a program to begin with.  If
there is a way to catch progs that will crash the calc _BEFORE_ it
does(and terminate it, prompting first:-), that's something I'd like to
see(like a TSR to halt crashing code).  This may be too big to be
practical, but it might be worth looking into.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com