LZ: Mapping Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Mapping Question

Okay, I have a routine that will stepwise draw 8x8 sprites along the
screen, now my question is how I would make this routine read data from a
map, and baised on that decide what sprite to draw.

Would I have to use a bunch of cp's to determine it or is it possible to
use a lookup table with the memory addresses of the sprites baised on the
number they are assigned?

Basically I want to be able to make a map sorta like how Slippy's is laid
out.

Help is greatly appreciated.

ALSO: is there any way to still join LZA?

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.