Re: LZ: Programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programing

On Mon, 26 May 1997, John Koch wrote:

> I just started programing Z-Shell, but I was wondering.  Is there anyway
> that a person could have a utility on the 85 which you could program
> ASM  on the calc.  Like TI-Basic but istead like TI-ASM.  I don't know
> if it's possible considering that you have to compile it and assmble
> it.  Just wondering.  It would be a very handy.  You could program your
> ZS games while in math or something.  I don't know.

There is just one _REALLY_ big (literally...) problem with trying to
write the code while one the TI... Source code files are _ALWAYS_ larger
than the finished version... If you were to try to write any decent sized
program, the source would be more than the calc could handle (at least,
if you wanted to still have ZShell...)

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.