Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell, OS-85, C-Shell NT, OShell and all the rest

I'm an experienced zshell programmer (at least I think I am) and I prefer,
at the moment, cshell. it is small, like zshell, but nicer looking, with
some GREAT features. os-85 is a pain in the butt, slow (to move around)
and too big. cshell works great for me and has no problmes at all (that
i've ever found)

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Justin Desilet wrote:

> I was just wondering what some experienced asm programmers think about all the
> shells for the TI-85. Is OS-85's size worth it? Could it be made smaller? Which
> do you like best?

> Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: