Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

Ok, let me try again.  As I said in my first message, the expander could be
used as the backup device.  It could store the source code (by far the most
important), the assembler, and anything else involved in the compiler.  Then,
if you do crash your calc, you can get a backup from a friend (because everyone
has a shell at least), and you could have this friend keep a copy of the
expander software on his/her calc for you as a favor.  That way whenever you
crash your calc, you get the backup from a friend, and pull the rest back off
of the expander.  See?  This seems to me to be the easiest way to do it...

Marcus Watkins
kruzw@cris.com