Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

> Well, do you really think that you will compile a million different
> things?
> I don't see the limited use as a problem.  The way I figure, you will
> probably be using another calculator before the expander quits working.
> And even if it does, you could just put another chip in it.

1) It won't take that much time to kill the expander.  Repetitive use
can build up quickly (well if you use it like I would)

2) There ain't no mo chips period (Except unavailible toshiba)

3) The biggest problem (and I think big enough to make it impracticle)
is that if you compile on the calc you are sure to cause crashes (I know
I crash the calc a ton when I am starting something where I am trying
new things) and when you cause crashes without a laptop or something
there is no way to do any asm with calc and you lose everything.  It
isn't practicle IMHO.

Adam Geitgey
Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
"Web Design for the Information Age"
PGP Key upon request
Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org