Re: LZ: oh yeah.. usgard mailing list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:18:52 EDT nxt@juno.com (n X t) writes:
>.. why isn't there a USGARD mailing list??  there should be one..
>
>since THIS IS.. LIST-ZSHELL!!! not LIST-USGARD..
>
>basically there is now MORE usgard posts/messages then there are
>zshell messages.. so please... ticalc.org people.. make a usgard
>mailing list..
>
>another reason is.. i'm not interested in usgard (no offense) and i
>dont' want to d/l my mail that's filled with usgard stuff that i don't
>want to read...
>---
>-nXt
>   nxt@geocities.com       http://nxt.home.ml.org
>   nxt@juno.com
Just think of Usgard as another Zshell program :)
Granted the name of this list is list-Zshell if any renaming should be
done it should be list-ti-programming because that is was is truly talked
about here.

-GreenLazer@juno.com
-     (Formerly know as Chief28933@aol.com)
-          "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
-               Thank you for your time that I have just wasted!

Follow-Ups: References: