Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

hmmmm....

finally a good discussion. I don't know though. First of all nobody seems
to be making the chip anymore for the expander =( and second most people
compile several times before they finnish a version of a game, let alone
the final product! =) Wouldn't this add up? just ideas. I compile several
times myself. besides, i've got bat files on my computer that allow me to
compile and send to my calc with a few buttons pusehd (like 3 =) this just
seems easier. but making asm stuff ont eh calc away from the computer
would be nice, no question about that. does anybody here have a friend at
school who also has the expander? I'm the only person who has one in my
school, but my school is pretty small.
		Will Stokes

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Jonathan Anderson wrote:

> Will Stokes wrote:
> >
> > sorry, but I'd never do this. your forgettting the expander's memory can
> > only be written to so many times, after that the blocks stop working
>
> Well, do you really think that you will compile a million different
> things?
> I don't see the limited use as a problem.  The way I figure, you will
> probably be using another calculator before the expander quits working.
> And even if it does, you could just put another chip in it.
>
> --
> Jonathan Anderson
> sarlok@geocities.com
>
> "I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: