LZ: usgard.. make better zip file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: usgard.. make better zip file

ok i just like to say something.. first i'm not a usgard user.. but i use
it if i wanna see new usgard programs.. but

this is for andress ess.. and the other team members of USGARD..

can you FIX the damn ZIP FILE??? it's too big.. geez.. docs..prgms..libs.
exe..s backups.. what the heck?!?!? we don't want all that.. if we did
we'll go to your www and d/l it..

here's my opinion..  just zip up the usgard.85b the simple one and the
cool one.. then THAT'S IT.. leave it at that.. PLEASE...

i dont' want to unzip it.. (even with the -d option) and hunt down the
files.. figure out which ones i want.. delete the ones i want.. move the
files to my usgard directory and organize it.. etc..etc.. and most of
us.. don't bother reading the  filelist.txt  or whatever it is.. and 200k
zip file.. for most of us that takes about 2 minutes.. that's a waste of
time.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com       http://nxt.home.ml.org