Re: LZ: USGARD Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: USGARD Question

When it came to Re: LZ: USGARD Question, Jim Reardon thought:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:11:38 +0000 "Ben Shakal" <shakalb98@jhs.net>
> writes: >When it came to Re: LZ: USGARD Question, Keith Burzinski
> thought: >Well, if, in Usgard, you use CustCust to put your programs
> on the >custom menu, you could just delete your shell and then just
> run >things from the custom menu...
>
> No, actually, CustCust is a TSR that determines when you press those
> custom keys and uses an Usgard routine to execute them, so you do
> need Usgard.  You can delete CustCust, however, but then you can't
> uninstall it.

What I mean was you can delete your shell, not Usgard itself.  (I
mean you can delete usgshell or usgdsimp or whatever.)  Sorry for the
confusion.

Ben Shakal
shakalb98@jhs.net
shakal@ns.net
Quote of the Month: "Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."