LZ: donde?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: donde?

I'm confused. Some guy *claimed* to have some great racing game that he
made in 30 minutes. He said he disassembler and changed my code (something
that is extreemely hard, and impossible in 30 minutes!). So where is this
kick ass game with jumping and stuff! Talk about a hoax. I think Mangus
should make this a list fo programmers only, but right now there are a
bunch of people doing absolutely nothing but complaining, and well,
producing not a thing.
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: