Re: LZ: Giving USGARD A Chance

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Giving USGARD A Chance

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997 23:26:02 -0700 "Jeffrey S. Sharp and Crystal L.
Baird" <kyrie@telepath.com> writes:
>OK.  So I don't like USGARD.  I--we argue about it.  Blah. Blah.
>
>The argument ends here.
>
>When more games are available and bugs are worked out, I will give it
>second chance, and I suggest that other critics do so also.  If it
>*does* in practice save space and increase speed, then, hey, what the
>hell are we griping for?
>
>Jeff (i come in peace)
Usgard is faster now...
As for space Usgard only saves space with Usgard programs.
If you put Usgard on your calc and then use Zshell programs then yes you
will lose space and the libs are a waste.  But if you use mostly Usgard
programs then  you regain the space that the Zshell programs are wasting
but no relocation and no Libraries.

-GreenLazer@juno.com
-     (Formerly know as Chief28933@aol.com)
-          "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
-               Thank you for your time that I have just wasted!