Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

James wrote:
> For better or worse, with the TI-85 nothing is sacred.  I switched to
> CShell because of it's features, not it's creators.  There was probably
> more work behind the the first PC compared to it's successors, but most
> people don't use 8088 chips anymore.  Byte for byte, IMHO CShell is better.

Yeah, CShell is better (than ZShell), no doubt, but those extra features are,
imho, unnecessary (at least for me). Contrast changing, APD - nothing I use.
Actually, I've never even tried CShell :) And if it's a few hundred bytes
smaller - so what? I never fill the calc with tons of stuff.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Searching for shelter
mailto:mja@algonet.se            My brain is on ice

Follow-Ups: References: