LZ: PSOII again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: PSOII again

Just 4 more things:
1-Did I send the last message twice? If so, sorry.
2-I forgot to say: Please send any questions, comments, or flames about PSOII
you can think of to me.
3-Don't send me any messages after June 28th if you want a reply within 3
weeks;)
4-Some sort of remapper routine, probably under 50 bytes, will have to be part
of a global PSOII library, part of each library that contains functions to be
called more than once per program, in every program using PSOII libraries, or
a very slight reducion in PSOII calling speed as a substitute*. I haven't
decided. If speed is not a concern at all, then you can avoid this issue
entirely by placing the library-lookup routine in a call and reusing it.
Comments?

* This uses a lookup table w/3 bytes for each PSOII call used in a program +
an LD and an ADD for each PSOII call used in a program. Note these do not have
to be repeated inside a program. They are simply initilization code and a call
table.

--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)
Oh cruel world, why must I be in "The group who wish they could fund
Personal-H-Bomb research so that they can destroy every last F**ing vestige of
USGARD and it's demonlike makers," why?
Where did Apple get the MacOS? Must've been that smelly thing I scraped off my
shoe a couple of years back. Sure looks like it.