Re: LZ: White on Black text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: White on Black text

I'm pretty sure.  USGDSIMP.ASM does the inversion, and the source is
released, so you could look at that.  There is a routine Invert that will
invert the selection.  I don't remember if it just inverts all the pixels
in the space or if it draws a black box then writes the text.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.