Re: LZ: White on Black text

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: White on Black text

Just use

	jp	z, &JumpHere

(Exactly like jr except remember the "&")

Uh, as for the menu text, there is no way to draw it white on black, you
have to draw a black box and then set the text drawing to XOR mode (see
ZSFNLIB.TXT).

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.