Re: LZ: RE: Ash released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: Ash released

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:31:12 +0200, Dines Justesen
<c958362@student.dtu.dk> wrote:

>Sam Davies wrote:
>
>> Wow! This is *GREAT*, only... none of the links on your page (except the main ash_10.zip
>> link) work... I'd really like to know more about the TI-82's innards :).
>
>Sorry, i had made i small mistake in all file names exceot ash_10.zip. I
>have now fixed it
>and all link should work (i tested them this time). The only file which
>you can not download
>is HACK82.TXT, since Mattias has not been able to make the last changes
>need yet (hopefully,
>that will come soon).
>
>Anyway enjoy Ash, remem to check regulary for new Ash program (there are
>more to come).
>
>Dines

hello, I was on the list a whiles back, and I had keep on hearing that
an 82 shell was IMPOSSIBLE... so now I see two of them out there!!!

please could you inform me, and tell me what led to the development of
these new shells..

how did you get the 82 ROM dumped?

who hacked it?

what were the original ideas for doing these, and how was it done?

thanks,

-eric linenberg