Re: LZ: RE: Need help and fast !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: Need help and fast !!!

sorry but your wrong. I think I should know. Once my calc. just stopped
working (*i have NO idea
 why*) but after taking out he batteries and ndoing the on thing it still
wouldn't work. after a week of leaving BOTH AAA and litium batties out I
sent it to TI. they said no problem was evident and when I got it back it
worked again!

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Richard Bowman wrote:

> [...]
> >On Friday, June 13, 1997 10:22 AM, Wiesel[SMTP:wiesel_m@netvision.net.il]
> wrote:
> >> Hello everyone,
> >>
> >> Reading all of your e-mails about Usgard - I decided to try it.
> >> I downloaded it and sent it to my calc. Custum F1 ... and I got the usgard
> >> install message. And since then, I have no calc - it froze - nothing
> worked - I took out the batteries - and no good!!!
> >>
> >> HELP ! I need the calc of Sunday...
> >>
> >>    If anyone knows what I can do - email me...
> >
> >I don't think it's possible for the calculator to be *completely* crashed,
> since you can always just disconnect the power, and all the RAM will be
> forgotton.
> >
> >First try taking out the battery and pressing [ON] 10 times, then putting
> in the battery.  Then try turning up the contrast.  If it still doesn't
> work, take out the little watch battery as well, leave it out for a couple
> seconds (perhaps press ON... but that shouldn't matter), then put all the
> batteries back in.  If it still doesn't work, then either there is something
> physically broken inside your calculator (which software cannot cause), or
> you haven't been turning up the contrast right.
> > (BTW, when you get it back up and running, could you check your ROM
> version?  Perhaps yours is one that doesn't work right with Usgard... We'll
> definately fix this as soon as possible.)
> > Sam
> >
> >--
> >Sam Davies <sdavies@mail.trilogy.net>
> >

> Another thing about this (different person)  A friend of mine once crashed
> his calc so bad that he had to leave his batteries out overnight, then he
> put them back in in the morining, and it worked fine, hope this might help.  :)
>

> Sincerely,
> Kevin

> And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
> even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!
>
>      ***********************************
>      **         My E-mail address:    **
>      **        elbo@usa.net        **
>      *****************************************
>      **              Homepage:     **
>      **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
>      *******************************************************
>      ** BTW, while your down here reading this, me and a  **
>      ** few other guys are writing a new game called Star **
>      ** Warz 85, and would like you to e-mail suggestions **
>      ** to:   **
>      ** sw85dev@jhs.net   **
>      ****************************************************************
>      ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote    **
>      ** for the page logo:    **
>      ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **
>      ****************************************************************
>      _   __   ____    _       _____    _____
>     | | / /  | ___|  | |     |  _  |  |  _  |
>     | |/ /   | |__   | |     | |_| |  | | | |
>     |   <    |  __|  | |     |  _-<   | | | |
>     | |\ \   | |__   | |__   | |_| |  | |_| |

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |