LZ: Re: Converting Usgard String to a Picture File?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Converting Usgard String to a Picture File?

I can't get ZCP or GCP to work for some reason.  I should mention these
are black and white shots.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.