LZ: TI-BASIC compiler directions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: TI-BASIC compiler directions.

  Damien was right about it all being on the PC or whatever computer is
being used (being written in C++, so can just be compiled... whereever).
  Yes, the idea was to translate BASIC into asm and then asm into
machine code, or if it represents no problem (I wouldn't know) just
straight on to Z80 machine code.
  The reason for making a compiler at all is the speed and a few more
options (especially memory management).
  Then why not a C-lite? That's not as easily accessible. But as I
CLEARLY stated yesterday I will be thrilled to work together with any
team of any language because the first steps on the way of this path we
can go hand-in-hand, manus manus lavat.
  Now, I would like anyone who's interested to say that they're in so
that we can get on with the "BASICs." :-)

Remember that the newest draft of this project is at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5109/ti85proj.html, but at this
point I've had no time for elaborations.
  Anyone's help, as always, will be appreciated.
  To all whom have participated in this discussion goes my thanks;
without criticism a half-finished product might be the results.

Sincerely,

Martin