Re: LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

I'm not sure that everyone is quite catching onto this idea (maybe I'm
not!), but what I understand is that he wants to make a compiler that
uses TI-BASIC commands, plus a few extra, translates it into asm (like
HAL does with commands similar to BASIC) and then changes it into an
*.85s file all on the PC. I think this is a great idea for those like me
who cant program that well in asm. If I am wrong about this concept,
then correct me. But as soon as anyone hears about a new compiler, they
immediately thinks its going to be stuffed into the TI's memory. Not
everything has to be done on the calc (thats what the link cables are
for!)

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Damien

Follow-Ups: References: