Re: LZ: Re: Usgard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Usgard.

David G Taylor wrote:

> Nah... leave them in... Interrupt routines are necessary if you can get
> more programmers to use them... Calc TSR's are awesome... How about someone
> writing an interrupt FAQ so more average programmers can learn?

I intended to write an interrupt FAQ for ZShell, but I've decided not to do it,
because making interrupt stuff with usgard requires NO knowledge at all :)
You just have to understand how the functions work, and you can read that in
the Usgard documentation somewhere :)

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Searching for shelter
mailto:mja@algonet.se            My brain is on ice