A85: Happy Birthday to you! And other important things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Happy Birthday to you! And other important things

Everyone be super nice (no flame wars) tomorrow (the 31st) because its
Will Stokes bday. So don't start nuthin with him, cause its his special
day. Andi, how bout v1.0 of Usgard for his bday, okay?? <grin>

And now for something of remote importance (sorry will :)). I want to
port NetHack over to the 85 (usgard, of course...) I know its way to big
for the standard calc, but with the expander and all (I have
one...wOOp!!!!)I could be possible. For those of you who don't know,
NetHack is an ASCII game alot like Diablo (realtime rpg, and in my
opinion, (IMHO, or IMNSHO, humble honest who gives a I'm sorry I started
the whole thing, its clogging up my mailbox with pointless letters, a
little more fun to boot) If you think this would be a good idea, say so,
and cause I SUCK at coding, anyone with an ESF wanna help me?? I already
got my grubby lil paws on the original source.

Adam Schwarcz
Find me on ICQ at 2372556