Re: A85: Books (was Re: DJNZ)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Books (was Re: DJNZ)

I dunno but I'm gonna search the entire University of Chicago Library
Archives (multiple libraries) to see if they have it, or anything like it.
:)
		Will Stokes

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Terry Peng wrote:

> Sam Davies wrote:
> >
> > But that's the great thing about Zaks' book!  It has a *great* section
> > describing each of the commands with detailed explanations of what is
> > modified, the time each instruction takes, the actual opcode for each
> > instruction, and just about everything else you'd want to know!  Once
> > you're done reading the intro part in the beginning, that's its most
> > useful part! :)
>
> The Zilog books also have that. Not only do they tell you the time
> elapsed, they also tell you the number of Machine cycles and T states.  They
> even have an opcode chart that makes looking up opcodes easy. They also have
> detailed technical information about the hardware, and the interrupt system.
> (And the books are free)
>
> BTW, I have looked in my local library for Zaks's book, I even looked it up
> on the computer catalog. It seems that there isn't a single copy in the
> entire Houston Public Library System! None of the bookstores have it. Is
> there anywhere I can buy it, and how much is it?
>
> --
> Terry Peng
> email-	tpeng@geocities.com
> web-	http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/5104/index.html
> This site always has the latest versions of my software.

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .