A85: Re: LZ: ROM vers, SD: ROM vers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: LZ: ROM vers, SD: ROM vers.

Matt Butch wrote:

> So far I have gotten 1 ROM ver, 10.0.  I have 9.0 and I need versions
> 3.0A-8.0.  I also need I Z80 disassembler.  What I am going to do with
> this is to disassemble all the ROM ver, look for routines, (like more
> VAT functions; math functions:sin, cos, tan ect; and other routines that
> would be useful) then release these to the public.  ALL info will be
> release as I find them and then later in a text file.  If anybody wants
> me to look for a specific routine just ask.

Most of the work mentioned above has allready been done, so it would be
a waste of time doing it again.

Why do you want to release it in a special text file ? I think that
everyone is best served with all the information being avaible in one
document. Therefore do not create you own document about rom function,
if you have any additions or ideas mail me and it will be added to
ti-rom.

Dines
--

Dines Justesen