A85: Mario for the 85 (my $0.02)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Mario for the 85 (my $0.02)

        I really don't know who the author is of this new Mario game, but I
would like to say a few things.  Since this is just obviously the very first
level, You should really make it a bit easier, and consider making the
second key the jump key.  Another thing, if you look at the old nintendo
controls, the cursor pad is on the left.  How about making everything
display upside down, and just turning the calc over.  I tried this, and it
really isn't as difficult as it may sound to see the screen etc.  That way,
as in the old games, 2ND could be jump, and EXIT could be turbo.  Then, some
other key, like MORE, or anything else conveinient could be a teacher key,
or exit key.  These are just a few of my own comments about the game, and
yes I understand that it is in Alpha stages, but these are things that the
creator may want to look into.  This was just my (here it comes) $0.02.  :)

				    Sincerely,
				    Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     ***********************************
     **         My E-mail address:    **
     **           elbo@usa.net        **
     **              Homepage:              **
     **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
     ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote for the   **
     **       page logo for a game a few guys are making:          **
     ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **