A85: Newbie Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Newbie Questions

Hello,

First of, let me say that I am new to this list (and to ASM programming)
and I hope that I am posting this to the right place.

When I first heard that I could program my TI-85 I was amazed.  I knew
that I could program in Ti Basic, but I never learned how.  I have
programmed in other languages on the computer and when I saw some of the
things people made for the TI-85 I knew that I wanted to try to make my
own programs.

I went to ticalc.org and got two tutorials on the subject, but neither
was complete!  What is the best way to learn to program games on the
TI-85?

Also, one of the tutorials I got has a program that requires graylib.h
but I can't find it anywhere.  If anyone has it, could you please mail it
to me?

Thanks for putting up with me,

DL
gorgon2@juno.com