A85: Re: LZ: just wondering

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: LZ: just wondering

<< I was wondering if anyone out there is really intersted in link games
 before I spend my time finishing up one and then starting others.
 I have Checkers started, any other ideas?
 Please get back to me.

I am very interested in link games, especially high graphics games.  I have
an idea of a really cool game, but I am not sure if it is possible with the
speed of the calculator.  It would be a dogfight simulator that has a radar,
some type of 3d graphing type system (maybe checking three different 2d
planes?) and cockpit viewing, of course.

Also, has anyone thought of making games that would only be fast enough for
accelerated calcs.  It wouldn't cost that much to accelerate the calc.  The
same goes for games that would be too large to fit on the calc, but makes use
of the expander.  This could be implemented by making the program in a lot of
smaller chunks and calling the program that would allow you to use the
expander.

One more thing, I am working on writing my own program for the PIC expander.
 What would I need to do to make compatible with Mel's expander SF/II.