LZ: Programming Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Programming Question

I am working on an RPG-style game (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc.) but I
need a little help. I need to know how I would go about making objects on the
screen (like trees and mountains). I have been trying different things for a
while. Source code from something like "Slippy" or even "scrolls" would be
greatly appriciated. My game, Kaelgan: The Sacred Land, is in a very early
stage although I've only been working on it for a few weeks. Thanks to Jimmy
Mardel; PutSprite works great. If you'd like to see my game in its current
stage, just send me an Email. If you are intrested in helping me with it, I
would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Jansson Stout
Jes247@aol.com