LZ: Link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Link port

My link port broke, so as any normal person would do I took it apart...  The link port has 3 connectors
on it.  One on each side, and one on the back.  The one that broke off is on the back and I can't fine
the piece.  I believe that is the ground wire, but I could be wrong.  I called TI but they where no help.
I called the manufacturer and still no help.  The part I need probally costs no more than 1 or 2 dollars.
They want me to send them my calc, 62 dollars and they will send me another used one that has been fixed
by there workers in Japan.  I am sure other peoples link ports have broken, so if anyone has any advice
that is ))))very(((( welcome :).  Should I try to find some place, (I tryed Radio Shack) that carries the
part or try to build one???  Thanks, and I am kinda new to this place, so if this has happened I wouldn't
have the mail.

--Jason Lichti