Re: LZ: ZShell to Usgard converter?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell to Usgard converter?

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:43:30 -0600 (MDT) Erik Huizing
<ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca> writes:
[snip]
>Does anyone know if TASM supports the preprocessor
>commands #undef, #ifdef, #elseif and #endif?

It most certainly does!  This looks like it may work.

>Otherwise, a simple program that could go through and locate...
[snip]

This could also work.  It would be harder to change it this way since
some data might be stored directly at the end of the program and
referenced by a constant.  If that portion of the string contents were
moved, it would read incorrect data.  I now don't know if it's even
possible to do the second method.

Recompilation looks like the only sure way to get it correct.  If it is
possible to make a perfect conversion, _PLEASE_ correct me.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

P.S. Has anyone else had problems transmitting anything to their TI-86
using the TI-Graph Link software(for the TI-86, of course;-)?  I keep
getting "ERROR:38 Link Transmission"(yes it's plugged in all the way).
Please don't reply to the list, reply directly to me if you can help.

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
Ham Call Sign: KF4BXL
The Unibomer's Shack: