Re: LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

I'd have to disagree with you there. my site provides three things:

-many ti-basic games not found ANYWHERE else that people submit to me
-links to many ti sites not found on many pages are found on my site
-updates on my asm work are posted regularly

and: I don't link to ticalc.org AT ALL, except one link inthe links page
=)

is that good enough?
I would think so. =)
	Will Stokes

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Ryan Myers ( Webmaster ) wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Will Stokes wrote:
>
> > Subject: Re: LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing
> >
> > I agree. In addition, ti-files has been a total cop-off of ticalc.org, a
> > much BETTER www site. ti-files only sprung up when ticalc.org went down.
> > now that ticalc.org has coem back they are scrambeling to keep support up,
> > and it shows.
> >

> Nearly everything these days is a cop-off of ticalc.org :-D  IMHO if you
> have a TI webpage, you either need to A) do the HTML from scratch, B)
> actually copy the files to your site and not link to ticalc.org.. ie have
> some courtesy and show respect for the hard work of all the webmasters at
> ticalc.org.
>
> ( This can be easily solved; we have enough ZShell pages out there.  Unless
> you have something on your page that cannot be found anywhere else, I'd say
> not to put one up.  Of the immense number of ZShell sites out there, there
> are only 3 or 4 that I visit on a regular basis. )
>
> Ryan J. Myers ( Webmaster )      rmyers@inetarena.com (ICQ UIN 1473314)
> Portland, Oregon ( US )          http://boris.inetarena.com/
> "Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
> "C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
> The contents of this email are my own opinions and do not represent the
> positions of my employers or any of their subsidiaries unless specifically
> stated as such.

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .