LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

I recently was looking at the documentation for a game called Penguins,
a TI-86 assembly game.  You can find it on ticalc.org.  Some of the text
was rather disturbing.  The game is written by Bill Nagel, who happens
to be a member of the Ti-Files.  Here is the part that I feel is
inappropriate (the second paragraph):

<start quote here>

You can add Penguins to your page under the following condition,
Your page must have a link to:
http://ti-files.home.ml.org

If you play Penguins, you shouldn't go to this site
because they copy everything from The TI-Files:
http://www.ticalc.org

<end quote here>

This does not belong in the documentation for a game.  I am sure most
other TI users would agree.  The purpose of this message is not a flame
and I do not want to start/continue a war.  I would just like this
immaturity to come to a stop.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org