Re: LZ: LZ & SD: ROM dis Update II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: LZ & SD: ROM dis Update II

> likely be in a new version of TI-ROM.txt, I like the format but there
> are a lot of functions only for 3.0A.

I take it these have just been moved around in more recent rom #'s right?
I can't believe TI would take something out =) What other differnces are
you finding? why exactly did TI decide to change the rom around so much?
bugs? new stuff? not to my knowlege (the latter) . =)

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .